CUMBERNAULD: SIDE GARDEN
• Conifer hedge removed
• Trees at side of house removed
• Remaining trees and bushes shaped
• New borders created, lined with treated timber, weed membrane installed and new borders back filled with bark chippings
• New section of timber fencing created
Another delighted customer
cumbernauld: rear garden overhaul
First Time Buyer required a rear garden overhaul:
• Overgrown vegetation cleared
• Bushes and trees cut back and shaped
• Grass and edges lined and cut
• New borders created. All wiring and external LED lighting installed
• Borders completed with weed control membrane and new white marble stone chippings
Customer was amazed with the results
e. renfrewshire – full garden
Existing homeowner, required full garden makeover
• Paths and stone borders deweeded
• Weeds removed and mature plants cut back
• Lawns cut and edged
Customer delighted and has asked for maintenance programme to be put in place
Maintain Scotland can build custom gates, fencing and border areas for your garden and outside spaces.
Create your perfect Zen-like space, or keep your garden simple to look after with borders, chippings or bark?
Did you know that commercial properties with well maintained areas in and around the building can command 7% higher rents? Did you know that businesses can increase employee well-being and job satisfaction by providing a better outside view?
Please call or email us with your enquiry if you would like to discuss a monthly maintenance contract?
Lawn Cutting & Treatment
Leaf & Litter Removal
Please complete the form below with your enquiry.
Simply click a button to view any of Maintain Scotland’s current policies.
Trades & Professionals Insurance provided by Zurich plc.
Schedule Policy No: PC005786
Employer’s Liability: £10 million
Public & Products Liability: £5 million